One of my favorite things about doTERRA is how they urge us all to create a healthy lifestyle. Essential oils are 1 piece of the puzzle in our optimizing our health or regaining control of our health but there are other necessary aspects. 1 being exercise. I’m sure you’ve heard sitting is the new smoking. Our sedentary lifestyles are wreaking havoc on our bodies. Here is a list of some of the ways sitting has been studied to be shortening our lives:
1. Highly Sedentary People Have a Greater Risk of Developing Cancer
2. Frequent Sitters Have a Greater Risk of Developing Heart Disease
3. Sitting Increases the Risk of Obesity
4. Prolonged Sitting Increases the Risk of Developing Type 2 Diabetes
5. Sedentary Habits are Associated with Higher Risk of Developing Depression
So let’s get moving!
Join me for a New You workout plan. We are going to start of with one of my favorite exercises for 30 days. Plank is great for many reasons:
1. A toned Belly
2. Reduce Back Pain
3. Improve Your Balance and Posture
If you stick to this schedule in just seconds per day you will feel lighter on your feet and stronger in your core.